I am addicted to fast sewing projects. They get in the way of the more slow ones, for good and bad...
This dress was a fast project that became a bit more slow than expected... first the sleeve openings became almost ruffled since the material (an organic cotton) is too loosely knitted for the seam (an ordinary twin-needle-seam).
That was such a sad sight that I didn't even think of bringing the camera out... so I ripped the seam (only made one of them) and gave the whole thing a rest for a couple of days.
Then I decided that I'll have to dye the dress, as much as I like the colour it is now, the material gets very dark marks if it gets wet. And I'm very good at splashing water on myself by mistake, not good. So it's not quite finished yet.
But other than that, I'm happy with it!
Next on the list is to decide if I want to make something from pattern magic or use one of my vintage patterns... hm...
Shake It Up! A Helpful eBook I Wrote For Bloggers
15 hours ago