... I shall:
- Sleep until I wake up
- Photograph my first vintage sewing-creation, a blouse from 1946.
- Begin to make a wearable toile for the dress I intend to make for christmas, based on Butterick 7127. I was inspired to finally take it up by the picture below (from 1936), the sleeves reminded me of it... (I love their shape!).
- Attend this year's first Mulled Wine-party (first for me that is, they've been going on for a few weeks already).
- Go to an advent concert at church (I'm not a regular church visitor... but it'll be nice!).
- Eat some more of the mushrooms I found in the forest today.
I love weekends!
Shake It Up! A Helpful eBook I Wrote For Bloggers
15 hours ago